Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Winners For Sketch 81

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Cindy has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Debby at A Scrapjourney



The challenge of picking the Queen of Clean just gets harder every time I have to do it.  There were quite a few on my winners list, but the team insists that I pick ONLY ONE queen.  Pretty cruel, huh?  Drumroll please.  This adorable little mouse stole my heart.  Debby's uncanny ability to make her images look truly 3-D with her paper piecing totally captured me.  The crisp white and pink with a touch of texture, the lace, the ribbon and bow, the sweet little flowers and the fabulous attention to details make this an amazing card.  Congrats, Debby, on being the Queen of Clean this week!



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Jen B!

8 comments:

Darnell said...

A friend just let me know I was selected as a Princess this week and I'm thrilled to bits! Thank you so, so much, Amy! Congratulations to all the other Princesses and the amazing Queen of Clean!!

Unknown said...

Thank you team!!

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Congratulations to all!

Jamie Martin said...

Thank you Rita for picking my card!:)

StampendousGraphics said...

YAY, Jamie!! Way to go! Your card is so clean and simple and perfect for highlighting our new Amazing Shoes and No Place stamps! Thanks for joining our little Journey To Oz!

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Congratulations to the Queen and Princesses this week. I'm honoured to be chosen among you. Thank you so much for picking me.

Dawn Easton said...

Congratulations to everyone this week!!! Thanks Allisa for choosing my card as your fave this week....totally made my day!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to everyone! Thank you Jen for choosing my card!