Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #97 - A Sketch by Jen T.


Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches!  Each week, one member of our design team creates a sketch for you to try, the twist is to keep your project clean-lined and fresh!The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!



Jen Timko here with this week's sketch.  It is going to be hard to top last week's tag cards!  Such a wonderful gallery!  I love the idea of this long center panel and this seemed like a great way to use DSP and still have a place to stamp.  The little banners are just for fun!  I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.  As always, some amazing inspiration from the team:




We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.  If uploading to a public gallery, please use keyword FMS97.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end on Monday, Aug 5th at Noon (PST). On Tuesday, we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".



5 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this sketch! It is so versatile!

Rose said...

way to rock the sketch DT!!!!! this was a FUN one :)

Unknown said...

Great sketch! I know I will use this one again and again... thanks!

Jan said...

Enjoyed this sketch- captured my imagination with some new papers I had. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Can someone delete my entry 105? It was not linking up correctly and it wouldn't let me delete it. Thanks! Great sketch, btw.