Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Winners For Sketch 92

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Jen has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Jen Nelson


I was super excited to see all of the fabulous cards you created this week with my "curve ball" sketch!  You truly are a creative bunch!  This week I chose Jen Nelson's super cute Crab birthday card.  I just loved those fabulous little crabs and that sentiment I need far to often!  The stitching on Jen's card just added to the overall sweetness!
Congratulations, Jen, on being the Queen of Clean this week!




Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Allisa!


6 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

They're all wonderful! Congrats, Crafters!

Jen Nelson said...

wow... thank you so much!! i loved this sketch! glad to be back entering the challenges again! and can't wait for tomorrows sketch

Jen

Linda said...

Rita, thank you so much for picking my card. It is such an honor.

Julie Gearinger said...

Congrats Jen- I love your "Crab, I forgot" card- so cute!!! Thanks Jen M. for the honor of choosing my card as one of the "Perfect Princesses" and congrats to the rest of the other "Princesses"- all of your cards are terrific! This was such a fun sketch :-)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Congrats to the Queen - Love your card Jen. Amy, thanks so much for choosing my card. I had a lot of fun with this sketch. Congrats to all of the other Princesses as well. Can't wait to play again.

Vikki said...

Thanks Narelle for picking my card...I was really happy with how it turned out so it was nice to see someone else agreed. Thanks again :-)