Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Winners For Sketch 108

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Narelle has chosen her King!
  
The King of Clean: Brian King of Stamp with Brian 

I loved seeing everyone’s cards in the gallery  – thank so much for playing along with my sketch.  I’ve chosen Brian’s card this week for it’s beautiful clean lines and also for the totally unexpected, but fabulous, colour combo for Christmas.  Who would’ve thought Real Red and Elegant Eggplant would look this amazing? I just love this Christmas card as the chevrons and colours give it such a modern feel.

Congrats, Brian you are the King of Clean this week!  (did you like my play on his name there?)





Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Mitchell!


5 comments:

hollybeary creations said...

Wow Thank You Amy... This was a fun Sketch to play with!

Brian King said...

Thank you, Narelle! What an honor to be selected for this great sketch. I really appreciate it!

Cindy Lovell said...

Congrats Brian!! Great card!! And congrats to the prinzesses!! Thank you a lot Jen for choosing my card!!!! So happy!!! :)

Yapha Mason said...

Honored and excited to be chosen as a princess this week! Thanks, Linda S!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Thanks Jen, for picking my card as your favorite! Loved this fun sketch.