Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Winners For Sketch 164!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Joanne James of The Crafty Owl's Blog

A huge thank you to all of you who played along with us this week!   I always love seeing the fabulous cards you create!  It's amazing to see how many different cards can be created from one sketch!

I loved so many cards this week and it was so hard to pick just one as Queen!  As soon as I saw Joanne's sweet Christmas card I knew I had found the one!  I love the simplicity of Joanne's card and am smitten with that little snowman!  She has created such elegance in this clean card!  Congratulations, Joanne!  You are the Queen of Clean!
     


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cindy Lovell!


6 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

These are all fabulous!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Thanks so much Jen for choosing me as the 'Queen of Clean' this week - This has made my day! Some amazing cards in the gallery this week - congratulations to all of the Princesses too!

Scrappy Géri said...

Thanks so much Narelle for choosing my card!!! ❤️️

Angel Johns said...

Thank you so much Rita for choosing my card! I haven't played along in a while and so glad that I did!

Rosemary said...

thanks so much for the HM! made my day!

Julie Gearinger said...

Congratulations Joanne- love your sweet little snowman scene!! Thanks Cindy for including my card as one of the Princesses- what an honor and congrats to my sister Princesses as well- all of your cards are gorgeous!!