Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Winners For Sketch 165

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cindy has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Amy Sheffer of Pickled Paper Designs

Thank you everyone, who played along!!! I had a great time looking at all of the entries!! Thank you so much for making my sketch look so great!! I really appreciate each card!

BUT, I had to choose my Queen or King, which wasn't easy of course. One card stood out though. Amy's card kind of took my breath! I just love everything about it! I adore the way she created her background, the colors, the glitter, she has done one amazing job on this stunning card!! So, congrats Amy!! You are the Queen of Clean!!
     


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Karren Johnson!


11 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations to Amy and the other Princesses! I am honored to be among the cards chosen. Thank you, Rita!!!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Congratulations to all! Cards are amazing! So was sketch. Thank you for choosing my card Jen. Have a great day!

Angel said...

Congrats to Amy and all of the other 'chosen ones'! :D Thank you SO MUCH, Amy, for choosing my card! HUGS!

Rosemary said...

congrats to amy and the other HMs! thanks Linda for picking my card for a HM!!

Marsha Reed said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card, Cindy. You made my day!

Amy Sheffer said...

Thank you so much, Cindy! What an honor! The gallery was stunning all the way around. Congratulations to all the winners!

Heather said...

Wow - thanks so much for the shout-out! Congrats everyone! You're all my "heroes," lol!

Scrappy Géri said...

Congrats to all!!! And to Amy!!! And thank you Jen M for choosing my card :)

Michelle Bala said...

Congratulations Amy!
Congrats to all, beautiful cards!
Thanks for choosing mine!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Congrats to Amy! It was a truly inspiring card! Congrats to all the other winners, too! Wow! Thanks,Kim for choosing mine! I am truly honored!!!!

papierscrapetc said...

Superbe!!!