Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Winners For Sketch 233!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Amy has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Andrea from Wee Blue Swirls


It was so much fun to look through the gallery this week and see so many different interpretations of the sketch.  I was drawn to Andrea's beautiful card with the fun doodle-style flowers and leaves and beautiful bright colors.  Her coloring is superb and I love that fun, chevron print dsp.  Congrats, Andrea, you are the Queen of Clean!  



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Timko!



9 comments:

Marsha Reed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marsha Reed said...

Jen, thank you for choosing my card as one of the winning projects. It's always such an honor. Congratulations to all the winners!

Jen W. said...

Thanks so much for the honor, Kim, and congrats to all the winners!

LeAnne said...

Thanks, Rita, for choosing my card! Made my day! Congrats to all the winners this week!

Sandi MacIver said...

ah, thanks Jen, I love your weekly challenges and to see how everyone interprets it. Thanks for providing so much fun each and every week.

Terri Orr said...

Gorgeous cards--congrats to all the winners!

Andrea MacTrinh said...

Thanks so much for picking my card Amy, I can't believe I am Queen of Clean :) I always love playing along in your challenges, thanks for all the inspiration. Congrats to all the winners - beautiful cards.

Kajcyika said...

Oh, can't believe it. I really needed the encouragement because I'm struggeling to find my mojo again. This feels really great, thanks so much! :)
Congrats to all the other ladies too! :)

Mimi Zitrone said...

Thank you so much for picking my card, Narelle! Congrats to Andrea and all the other winners!