Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Winners For Sketch 279!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Rita has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Amy at Stamp with Amy K



Thank you to everyone who played along with our sketch this week.  There were so many beautiful entries and we loved seeing them all.  Amy's card really spoke to me, so she's my pick for the sketch.  I send a lot of cards to family back home in Kentucky, so I love the sentiment so much.  The colors and stamps are so perfect as well. It's a card that would definitely make someone smile.  :) Congratulations, Amy, you are this week's Queen of Clean!  



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Linda!

5 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Oooh! Thank you so much Cecile! This is my first entry in a very long time, so I am extra thrilled to have been chosen! Well done to all the worthy winners! Hopefully, see you all this week! Luv n’ Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

stampwithamyk said...

Oh wow, thanks for the pick this week Rita! That made my day. Congrats to everyone, beautiful creations. Love playing along with your sketches, looking forward to seeing the new one tomorrow! :)

Miss Vicky said...

Thank you so much. What a lovely surprise & very unexpected. Congratulations to Amy - love her work & been an admirer for a long time. Thanks again for a great challenge.

Bev Gerard said...

Congratulations, Amy! Great card!
I guess I got my days mixed a wee bit ... thought there was still time for this challenge. Hummmpph! Patience until the next comes out! LOL

Janet Kay said...

Thanks Jen, I really try to do as many teen cards as I can! I have 3 hospitals that I send to and I think I get teen, boy cards the least often :(

All the cards are wonderful and I'm thrilled to be among the winners! :)