Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Winners For Sketch 285

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Amy has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Hannelie at Desert Diva


What a great gallery this week!  I loved seeing the different ways people used the sketch and loved looking at every card.  There were several that caught my eye, but I felt like Hannelie's card has such a WOW factor to it that truly makes it stand out.  It is bright and cheerful, and she has included so many fun details while keeping the design clean and fresh. Congratulations, Hannelie, you are the Queen of Clean!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Narelle!

4 comments:

Hannelie said...

Wow, so honored! Thank you so much for picking my card!
Congratulations to all the Princesses!

alexandra said...

Congratulations and thanks to you for this sketch !

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Many congratulations to Hannelie on her well deserved win! And, congrats also to all the princesses and price! And a great big thank you to Kim for choosing me as her princess and to Amy for the sketch! Can't wait to see tomorrow's! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Hansi Brittain said...

Thank you so much for making me a princess! I am honored.