Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Winners For Sketch 295!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Narelle has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Kaja at Kajcyika Crafts



One thing I love about being on a design team is getting the chance to look at how amazingly talented you all are!  Choosing a Queen is hard, but this week I couldn't go past a card after my own heart.  Kaja's card is absolutely stunning and so very classy. Those flowers are amazing and coloured to perfection.  The stripe-y DSP is a wonderful touch and just adds to the overall elegance of her card.  Congratulations, Kaja!  You are the Queen of Clean!

Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Timko!

SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking me as a princess this week. I told my daughter who is princess mad and she thought it was wonderful that you can be a card making princess too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful surprise! Thank you Rita, for choosing my card!

    Congrats to all the picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all!!! Thank you Karren for choosing my card!

    ReplyDelete